zondag 15 januari 2012

Newly webs

Hello, and welcome to my freshly home-made weblog!
As you already might have guessed, I just started this. It has been ages since I had a weblog and back then, I didn't have much to say. Now I find myself creating more and more awesomeness to show to you, probably a complete (but friendly) stranger who decided to read this thing.
A while ago I picked up some old hobbies of mine. These are writing and drawing. For years I have been drawing in a style that doesn't fit me, actually, so I decided to do something completely different. The results are very pleasing, at least they are to me, in comparisation to what I did before (I won't show you what I did before, just believe me!). Though I am just a human being, never to old to learn and open for tips, hints, suggestions and even might be convinced drawing on request, the best way to get great support and all of what I mentioned by looking for as big an audience I could find. Where else then the internet could I get one?

I won't bother you much longer writing some sort of welcome-letter, get my lazy ass up and post something already!

Much love and thanks to all,

Valerie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten